Friday, April 1, 2011

Its official, Im a really CRAPPY blogger!

SORRY......
lol, I know its been a while since I have been on here, but I have been busy!! lots going on at the moment.

This Saturday See's me 8 weeks out from my comp. Thats if my White African boomba butt comes to the party.

Coach says I would still be "good enough" to get up there, but honestly...who wants to be just good enough?? So I'm busting nuts to to see how I am looking at five weeks out. If I'm not happy, I will not be getting up there. Ill wait to when I become what I see in my minds eye.

Honestly I spent so much time worrying about everyone else, and what they would think If pulled out...but I can to a great conclusion......fuck em! lol.

I will be on stage this year, there is no doubt about that, cause I'm close now. But when..... so the next four weeks See's me going crazy on the stepper...sprinting...pretty much doing what I can to get where I need to be.

Here is a current progress pic :) on that not, Im off to cardio it up!!

No comments: